Saturday, March 5, 2011

hello folks!

em.. I don't know why did I come with this new artwork. not the best from me. but I did do this to remind me and myself for the depreciation of our asian elephant. well, we did still have a numbers of them. but since their tusk got some traditional medical value, and mass deforestation nowadays, we should increase our awareness towards these fellas numbers. sure elephant is not a tame animals. we got numerous report of elephant attack humans (if not within our country, lots of african elephants did record high numbers of attack) but, as human, we must not extinguished them. they are living things, to complete our natural environment.
so, do our part.. reduce unnecessary paper usage, at least..

well, don't ask me why did I come with this kind of artwork.. probably for some reasons, I'm kinda boring. and I'm somewhat remember back then, during summer holiday, I did watch a documentary titled "I was bitten" which have an episode with a man who was attacked by an elephant. he suffered major injuries, including his intestine did fall out from his tummy. scary. very scary. but after he did recovered, he never have grudge against the animals, since he realize, he was attacked because the elephant feel it was threaten.

err.. and I think, I want to test my english also after nearly 3 months with forum's english only and own languages, Malay~ hope I'll got somethings better with this new sem. not really academically, hope to improve my soft skill :D

No comments:

Post a Comment